Rwanda Safaris, Safaris & Tours, primate Safaris Rwanda
Rwanda is the ultimate primate safari destination which offers gorilla trekking in Volcanoes national park Rwanda. Do you want to Explore Rwanda? Book Rwanda safari tour to enjoy the ultimate African primate: Gorilla trekking, Wildlife Safari tour, Go gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
Gorilla safaris in Rwanda presents a rare opportunity for the modern traveler – the privilege and thrill of observing one of our closest relatives in the wild( mountain Gorillas in Volcanoes national park) and exploring a thriving rain forest ecosystem, both of which create an aura of adventure and discovery in Africa.
Congo gorilla safaris has been leading safaris to Rwanda include the most wonderful safari activities like Gorilla trekking , golden monkey tracking, chimpanzee tracking and other primates in rwanda, Wildlife safari, Community & cultural Holidays in Rwanda.
Congo gorilla safaris your safari company for tailoring safaris to Rwanda for group travelers, individual travelers and Family holiday makers in Rwanda. Book gorilla safari to rwanda with ultimate gorilla expeditions to enjoy the competitive price quotes as the budget travelers yet staying in nice lodges.
Rwanda Safaris & Tours : primate Safaris Rwanda
8 Days Rwanda Classic Gorilla Tour
Plan & pre book 8 Day classic rwanda gorilla tour to visit the mountain gorillas for gorilla trekking & wildlife game drive, Chimpanzee tracking, cultural tours on classic safari holiday for honeymoon trip with congo gorilla safaris at Credible rates.
10 Days Rwanda Classic Adventure
Book 10 Days honeymoon gorilla adventure to enjoy Chimpanzee tracking, Lake kivu relaxation( Boat Cruise) and gorilla trekking ,cultural tours on the classic safari to rwanda with congo gorilla safaris at competitive prices,Including volcanoes gorilla permits.
Book your permit: Gorilla permits can be booked at Rwanda Development Board Reservation Office or via our email: email@example.com.
Costs for gorilla permits:
- USD $1500 per person for All Travelers
The fees are inclusive of park entry fees.
There are several guidelines that Congo gorilla safaris kindly requests all visitors adhere by:
- To minimize possible transmission of human diseases, visitors are asked to maintain a distance of 7m (about 22 feet) from the gorillas. If you are sick with a cold, flu or other contagious illness, please do not visit the gorillas.
- Viewing time is limited to one hour.
- Maximum 8 visitors per group.
- Spitting in the park is strictly prohibited.
- Should you need to cough, cover your mouth and turn away from the gorillas.
- When with the gorillas, keep your voice low.
- Try not to make rapid movements that may frighten the gorillas.
- If a gorilla should charge or vocalize at you, do not be alarmed, stand still, look away from the gorilla and follow your guide’s directions.
- Do not litter.
- Tracking can be done by persons of age 16 and above.
Volcanoes National Park has ten families which are fully habituated and available for visits by the public.
- Susa — The largest group with 38 gorillas. They’re hardest to trek as they tend to range high into the mountains. They have rare 5 year old twins named Byishimo and Impano.
- Sabinyo— 17 members Sabyinyo is an easily accessible group led by the powerful silverback Guhonda.
- Amahoro — 19 gorillas, led by teh calm and easy going Ubumwe. To reach Amahoro it’s usually a fairly steep climb but it is well worth it!
- Agashya — (formerly known as Group 13) today it has 22 members - a very positive sign for conservation.
- Kwitonda— 23 members led by Akarevuro, originally habituated in DRC so they tend to range quite far making it a moderately difficult trek.
- Umubano —a family of 13, who broke off from Amahoro with leader, Charles,
- Hirwa —this group has 18 members and only fairly recently formed from former Group 13 and Sabyinyo family members. They are led by Munyinya.