Rwanda Safaris, Gorilla Trekking Safari & Tours.
Rwanda also known as the land of thousand hills is a prime Gorilla trekking destination for holiday planners wishing to explore the mountain gorillas, Chimpanzee & Wildlife on a guided Rwanda Safari tour tailored by Primate Safari Experiences. Many travelers come on holiday to Rwanda to see the rare mountain gorillas, sometimes as an add-on to a safari in Congo or Uganda, by making 3 days gorilla tour Rwanda or 1 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda.
Rwanda is a primate safari destination which offers mountain gorilla trekking in Volcanoes national park Rwanda. Do you want to Explore Rwanda? Book Rwanda safari tour to enjoy the ultimate African primate: Gorilla trekking, Wildlife Safari tour, Go gorilla trekking in Rwanda and booking a combined gorilla trekking & Hiking tour.
A Gorilla safari in Rwanda presents a rare opportunity all travelers either Luxury, budget or Mid range traveler to visit the mountain gorillas on Gorilla trekking tour in Volcanoes national park as the price offered by the reservation will include valid Gorilla trekking permit.
Congo gorilla safaris your safari company for tailoring safaris to Rwanda for group travelers, individual travelers and Family holiday makers in Rwanda. Book gorilla safari to rwanda with Primate Safari Experiences to enjoy the competitive price quotes as the budget travelers yet staying in nice lodges.
Rwanda Safaris & Tours : Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tours.
Where to go on a Rwanda Safari tour
With three Rwanda national parks, spectacular mountain scenery and some surprisingly diverse wildlife, Rwanda has plenty to occupy a longer holiday and certainly deserves further exploration, start booking your Rwanda Safari tour.
Top Rwanda Safari Places to Visit.
Tailoring a rwanda safari tour to explore the primates and wildlife will lead you to the three National parks of rwanda that are mostly visited during the tour booked with Congo gorilla safaris.
- Volcanoes National park found within the virunga mountains , bordering virunga national park in democratic republic of congo and Mgahinga National park in Uganda . its known for the Mountain Gorilla trekking, Golden Monkey Tracking & climbing volcanoes of Karisimbi , Visoke.
- Akagera National park located at the border of Rwanda and Tanzania known to be the best destination to be visited in Rwanda while on a Rwanda wildlife Safari, visit the big five in AKagera National Park of Rwanda during the Game Drive .
- Nyungwe forest national park located at the border of rwanda and Burundi , known best for chimpanzee tracking , primate watching & Canopy walks . Tourists are interested in birding tours can consider an option of visiting Nyungwe forest national park Rwanda .
Top Destinations to be visited in Rwanda is Volcanoes national park which is a lovely safari place for mountain gorilla trekking, Akagera national park for wildlife spotting , Nyungwe forest national park which is lovely for Chimpanzee? Select the Safari type depending on the Safari activity your interested in and the tour consultant of Congo gorilla safaris will tailor it for you.
Book your permit: Gorilla permits can be booked at Rwanda Development Board Reservation Office or via our email: email@example.com.
Costs for gorilla permits:
- USD $1500 per person for All Travelers
The fees are inclusive of park entry fees.
There are several guidelines that Congo gorilla safaris kindly requests all visitors adhere by:
- To minimize possible transmission of human diseases, visitors are asked to maintain a distance of 7m (about 22 feet) from the gorillas. If you are sick with a cold, flu or other contagious illness, please do not visit the gorillas.
- Viewing time is limited to one hour.
- Maximum 8 visitors per group.
- Spitting in the park is strictly prohibited.
- Should you need to cough, cover your mouth and turn away from the gorillas.
- When with the gorillas, keep your voice low.
- Try not to make rapid movements that may frighten the gorillas.
- If a gorilla should charge or vocalize at you, do not be alarmed, stand still, look away from the gorilla and follow your guide’s directions.
- Do not litter.
- Tracking can be done by persons of age 16 and above.
Volcanoes National Park has ten families which are fully habituated and available for visits by the public.
- Susa — The largest group with 38 gorillas. They’re hardest to trek as they tend to range high into the mountains. They have rare 5 year old twins named Byishimo and Impano.
- Sabinyo— 17 members Sabyinyo is an easily accessible group led by the powerful silverback Guhonda.
- Amahoro — 19 gorillas, led by teh calm and easy going Ubumwe. To reach Amahoro it’s usually a fairly steep climb but it is well worth it!
- Agashya — (formerly known as Group 13) today it has 22 members - a very positive sign for conservation.
- Kwitonda— 23 members led by Akarevuro, originally habituated in DRC so they tend to range quite far making it a moderately difficult trek.
- Umubano —a family of 13, who broke off from Amahoro with leader, Charles,
- Hirwa —this group has 18 members and only fairly recently formed from former Group 13 and Sabyinyo family members. They are led by Munyinya.