Uganda Safaris, Gorilla Trekking Tours & Safari Holidays.
Uganda safari tour is the one of the top Safari destinations which can be visited by travelers if they are planning for gorilla trekking in Africa, Wildlife watching in Uganda game parks that comes to mind.
Uganda gorilla safari is an adventure quite unique safari that cant be done anywhere else except Rwanda and Congo where gorilla trekking tours. Awe-inspiring Uganda wilderness Safari, spectacular landscapes, magnificent wildlife (both big and small), sound owners in the bush.
The wide range of Uganda Safari destinations provides vast scope for all kinds of wonderful wildlife adventures and Uganda wilderness experiences like Mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi or Mgahinga National Park.
From the vast Kidepo valley Plains to the jungle forests of Bwindi for Gorilla trekking on either self drive safari or guided tours. There is more than enough variety to last a lifetime of exploring. We relish the best of all these areas, and look forward to sharing them with you on your Uganda safari holiday!
Planning a Private guided Safari to Uganda for an Extra ordinary Journey? Congo Gorilla Safaris offers Ultimate Safaris to Uganda including Gorilla Trekking, Wildlife Adventures, Cultural Experiences.Our focus is on authentic small-group African safaris in remote areas that offer exceptional wildlife encounters.
Popular Gorilla tour & Wildlife Safaris in Uganda
Top Uganda Safari places to Explore
A Uganda safari tour tailored by Congo gorilla safaris will lead you to the most lovely destinations and safari parks which are mostly visited by travelers that explore the pearl of Africa on Uganda Safari using the unbeaten Trucks for the independence and privacy.
- Bwindi Impenetrable forest national Park which is known for the Mountain gorilla trekking , Bird Watching & Nature walks in the designed trails.
- Mgahinga National park located in the Virunga Mountains known for the mountain gorilla trekking , Golden monkey tracking & hiking the virunga mountains from Uganda side.
- Queen Elizabeth national Park located on the border with Virunga National park know for the lovely tree climbing lions found in the ishasha Sector. its a lovely destination in Uganda for wildlife spotting during Game drives , Chimpanzee Tracking , Nature walks & Boat cruise.
- Kibale forest national Park which is mostly known for the chimpanzee tracking & chimpanzee habituation Tours in Uganda, also its recommended for bird watchers and explore the rare birds in Uganda.
- Murchison falls National park which is the biggest national park in Uganda known for wildlife and hiking to the top of the delta of River Nile , the longest river in Africa and the second in the world after Amazon . Explore Murchison falls national park while on a uganda safari tour.
- Rwenzori mountains National park located also at the border with virunga national park , known as mountains of the moon and hiking rwenzori mountains is among the top safari activities enjoyed while on a Uganda safari tour to climb rwenzori mountains.
Things to do on a Uganda Safari tour.
- Mountain Gorilla trekking
- Golden Monkey Tracking
- Chimpanzee Tracking
- Wildlife Game drives
- Hiking & Climbing Rwenzori Mountains
Uganda Safari Jeeps for Congo gorilla Safaris.
As a Safari company that offers Wildlife, Cultural Tours & Gorilla adventures in Uganda, we use many different types of Safari jeeps, from small 4x4 Toyota Rav4 to 4x4 Land cruiser safari jeeps custom-designed for wildlife game viewing in Queen elizabeth, Semuliki national park, Murchison falls, Kidepo Valley National park & Lake mburo Wildlife trip.
The one consistent element is that our vehicles are always the best available, providing the safest and most comfortable ride with the best access for wildlife viewing & ensuring a more comfortable and more personalized nature experience.
Air Travel Department for Consultation
Most Tour operators require travelers to book their own airfare, offering little guidance about the complicated flight websites. Since we know that "going it alone" can result in the kind of travel stories one would rather forget, we have a full-service air travel department for consultation & Booking about different airlines available 24/7. This is part of our commitment to your peace of mind during a Uganda Safari.
What to Budget for a safari in Uganda?
Affordability is in the mind of the beholder and the value of desired experiences is a personal matter. Because Uganda is such a diverse and varied destination, there is no easy answer. Camping is cheaper than staying in a luxury safari lodge, except when you are heading into remote areas - and then transport logistics costs come into play. If you are pressed for time, and wish to cover just the highlights, a light air charter is the answer. A bit pricey perhaps, but then you are getting what you want.
Congo gorilla safaris operate on a scheduled departure basis at a fixed cost, while fly-in safaris or tailor-made safaris are planned specifically to meet your own personal budget and needs.